RandyRand - Our Hero!
I've gotten to know RandyRand so well over these last few months, that I felt so sorry for him when he mentioned yesterday that he didn't have a map of his very own. So I did one for him!
6/28/13 Update! Revised Map!
- The new city motto - "A Name So Nice, We Say It Twice!" (Everyone should have a motto!)
- Lakeside High School has been renamed - The New RandyRand High School, Home of the Randies! (Unfortunately, the school mascot can not be printed in a family blog.)
- Henderson Park has been renamed RandyRand Park!
- A 99% Commercial/Industrial Tax Base. RandyRand city residents need never pay taxes again!
- The new City of RandyRand boundaries ignore highways and natural barriers, an important criteria dear to RandyRand's heart.
- A nice long area to build the new Great Wall of GRRRRR! - designed to keep all those Scottdale Evil-doers, Miscreants and Home Value Wreckers at bay!
- Everyone can run for office!
- (OK, maybe a little cherry picking, or Republican inspired gerrymandering. Awkward but necessary to meet RandyRand's high standards.)